US$237
US$624
US$525
Hotels.com
3,493 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonbreakfast buffet iserawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfitness centerbusiness hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The InterContinental Bangkok could be a perfect choice if you want to have perfect accomodation in good location and for great value. The service is really 5*, the rooms are large and comfortable, clean and modern. The staff is amazing. The huge shopping center is in a walking distance, getting to the places visited by the tourists is simple and quick.

Room Tip: The higher is the room the more spectacular view can be expected
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gormosy,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues, I have shared your review with him personally.

Once again, thank you for your trust towards “InterContinental” brand, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at Hotel Intercontinental, Bangkok many times with most recent visit being from 16-June for 3 nights. For me, the biggest USP of this hotel is the Indian chef Pradeep Semwal (sorry if I got spelling wrong) but I am absolutely delighted with the kind of preparation Chef does for his Indian breakfast menu and a detailed eye he keeps on the guests. I would surely recommend Chef Pradeep to increase 1-2 more dishes on the breakfast menu and would love to stay in Intercon again to have the delicious tasty Indian breakfast. Well done Chef!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear sachin_delhi77,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues, especially our Food & Beverage colleague. I have shared your review with him personally.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are nice and spacious, great restaurants in the building, skytrain within 5 minutes walking distance, and Central World, Siam Paragon and MBK very close. And when you are tired of walking go relax in the swimming pool Oasis on the 37th
floor!

As always the staff was ever so friendly and did their utmost to make us feel welcome, especially khun Pawanan and miss Potjanee from the Espresso as well as the staff at the club lounge; your sweet surprises on my daughters birthday were very thoughtful!

We hope to come back to the Intercon soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues,.I have shared your review with them personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, and there was a breakfast included. We really enjoyed our meal in the restaurant, Expresso. In particular, the manager Martin, is extremely friendly and nice!!!!! Well serives had been provided!!!! Really hard working!!!! In general, the services provided in the hotel is very good and I would definitely visit this hotel again!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lai J,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel lives up to the standard of a five star hotel. There was nothing I could fault except that overall Reception standards could improve. Only way is for the Front Office Manager to be at the Front rather than the back office. Reception staff were friendly, kind and courteous. Overall hotel service was good in all departments.

The former breakfast restaurant at the adjoining Holiday Inn has been converted to the ‘Beer Republic’ - extremely popular for a beer and a light meal. A praiseworthy idea. Crowded in the evening, yet very efficient service.

I travel to Bangkok once or twice a year and hope to return to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Sanchara9,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience . We look forward to welcoming you back soon.