“Always a great place to stay”

Holiday Inn Bangkok
Ranked #108 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Bonao, Dominican Republic
“Always a great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

As usual I cannot say enough about this hotel. I am always pleased to stay here. The staff is top notch and better than that they treat you like part of the family. The breakfast, lunch and dinner are excellent. This is definitely a hotel I will stay in for long or short stays in Thailand. The pool area and gym are good places to relax and unwind after along day at work. Thanks again for a excellent trip and I will see everyone again in afew months.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Suchada I, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Troy j,

Thank you very much for your great feedback reviews on your previous visit at Holiday Inn Bangkok, We are very delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Bangkok. Your feedback is a major key to keep our service consistency and meet level of guest satisfaction. Thanks again for your feedback we all looking forward to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Assistant Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I always stay at the Intercontinental when in Bangkok; on this occasion on my last night I travelled across the courtyard and tried the Holiday Inn.
I won't talk about the location other than it delivers the same convenience as the big brother Intercontinental, at a lower price.
Whilst there are differences in the facilities and quality, overall it was very pleasant, with the staff being on par with the IC. The only difference was a little less polish, however this was compensated by a more relaxed vibe.
Quality of my room was fine, and I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Brischief1,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fast check in, neat room, good service, excellent buffet breakfast, fast WiFi internet (works everywhere inside the hotel). Location in the heart of the city and closer to my office makes this a ideal choice. I will definitely come again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Smartaus

Saint George, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Thai people are generous and accommodating. Breakfast was phenomenal and the rooms were comfortable. The sky train is within easy walking distance and takes you within walking distance of many attractions. It is cheap and easy. Shopping is across the street. Wifi was free and fast. Concierge was very helpful and warned us about local scams, making our sightseeing day a good one. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Suchada I, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Teresa O,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This Hotel is Must stay place, my check-in and stay experience was awesome. Without a doubt this is best place to stay. Quick, efficient, very friendly and helpful hotel staff. Special thanks to Business Centre Executive Saranrat she was very courteous and helpful.

Much nicer inside than it appears from the street, it has pool and fitness room. Clean and very safe place to stay.

Will stay hear again next time.

Regards
Mohammed Aheraj (Mo)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Suchada I, Owner at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear Mohammed A,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been in Bangkok several time; this is the first time I found a good and convenient to reach hotel in Bangkok. I used airport express then MRT to reach the hotel. from the station it is only walking distance; I reached early morning in the hotel lobby but the room was not ready. It was my fault as I was so early to check in. However, they manage to get me the room with in an hour even way before normal check in time + breakfast offer was very good. Its walking distance to the open market and night market. The reason for the trip was business and it was convenient for me to meet my client also. View from the room was not very impressive; I was given a room facing a old apartment. I was not specific about the view I was more keen to check in and have bit sleep before my next meeting. Food was excellent; I visited their two different restaurant and had food. Was fabulous. Buffet Breakfast and lunch was affordable and very good.

Room was nice; TV with many English channel was helpful. Dine in room was good. In general I will go back to the same hotel next time.

Room Tip: I had a room which was not with good view but I was not specific about it. May be facing city rooms...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Suchada I, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Shihab K,

Medias, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is almost perfect. Good location, with the sky train just a few meters away, excellent quiet room and good breakfast with local and international options.

The WiFi was very fast, although for a few hours one day it was unavailable (overloaded due to everyone seeking news about the recently declared martial law?). The staff is efficient, most of the time.:)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Suchada I, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Lucian T,

Thank you very much for your great feedback reviews on your previous visit at Holiday Inn Bangkok, We are very delight to hear that our staff provides the good service and the quality of the room and the food the restaurant of your entire stay with remarkable experiences.