The staff are good and they always carry a smile with them. But the rooms are left to be desired. The room that was given to me was old. The furniture in the room were old and dirty! Bathroom condition was also bad. I understand some of the rooms are renovated so it depends on your luck.
Have to wait a while for lifft. Especially durin peak hour.
Breakfast is okay.
The shopping mall besides the hotel is old and small. Depends on individual, it caters to my needs.
Good thing is the MRT is just outside the hotel. My advise is if you are going Sukhumvit, take the MRT. It will save you alot of time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok