Rooms are large (I stayed in a deluxe room) and modern with a great view looking out over downtown Bangkok. Rooms are all well equipped with kettle, tea, coffee etc and a fridge. Huge comfortable bed so I slept well after a long flight. Bathroom also was a good size, clean and modern.There is a large shopping centre right next door and MRT Rama 9 so getting about is easy. Staff at check in were helpful and WiFi worked well. All in all I would be happy to return to this hotel next time I'm in Bangkok as it was excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok