I stayed in a room on the Club Level (25th floor) on a recent business trip to Bangkok. The service on the Club Level was truly exceptional. I was made to feel like an important guest at every point during my stay - check-in, room selection, morning breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvre, and check-out. Every detail was handled in a professional manner by the Club Level team members including Airin, May, Pang, Tae and Wanploy. I strongly recommend the Club Level for any business traveler who would like a comfortable stay so they can focus on their business matters. I look forward to staying in the Club Level again during my next business trip to Bangkok. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok