Our family took 3 rooms for 3 nights. One room was 0n the VIP floor and the others were normal superior rooms. The hotel has recently been renovated (I stayed in this hotel a few years ago too). I find the rooms to be quite good size and the one on the VIP floor was larger with walk in closet. Initially we were given one room on the top floor but there was a consistent flapping sound (I think caused by something on the roof) and we changed to another room. There is a large construction site next to the hotel and we got a room facing the construction site - we were told work stops at around 7 pm but on the second night there was work going on till very late at night. 2 of the other rooms my family got overlooked the transit railway but my family members did not complain about any noise. Bathroom amenities are good but I notice they do not provide body lotion. Overall, it was a very comfortable stay, very well located and hotel staff are pleasant and helpful. There's free wifi, complimentary newspapers, the gym is well equipped and the pool a reasonable size. The breakfast area is quite crowded with a wide selection of international food. There are many restaurants near the hotel and shopping complexes are just a short walk away. Also, affordable massage shops are nearby. Taxis are easy to find the concierge will call them in. The nightclub at the hotel basement provide night entertainment.
In my previous visits to Bangkok, I've stayed in 5 star hotels and enjoyed them. Of course, this hotel is just 4 stars but for the money you pay for it, it is indeed worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel