“classy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #229 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Hong Kong, China
“classy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I loved my stay there especially the location near the skytrain . The staff made my stay most enjoyable , could not ask for better service , very polite and helpful . My room was spotless and well appointed , the breakfast is a special treat , highly reccomended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BangkokLotus, Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate and value the time you have taken to share your experience with us.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay as well as our services, location and facilities here at the Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit.

We are very appreciative of all the positive comments regarding our services, your room and your breakfast experience. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed at Lotus Sukhumvit Hotel, Bangkok on Soi 33 for 3 days in Apr'14 with family and really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is just a minute walking from Skytrain (nearest station is Phrong Phong) making it ideal for city hopping connectivity, Have some place massage parlours and restaurants in the vicinity. The hotel gives a 5 star feel at very affordable prices. My kids loved the roof top swimming pool and the pastry shop. We loved the breakfast menu for its focus on American & thai spread without unnecessarily thinning out and trying to lousy cuisine of everybody. The massage room service is a steal. Thouroughly enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: On the top floor sunrise facing rooms. View of well lit Bangkok city in night and getting up with su...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great feedback in regards the hotel location, hotel facilities and Breakfast menu.

I was delighted to read that your kids enjoyed our roof top swimming pool and the Le Boulanger our pastry shop. We continuously strive to improve the level of our services and your compliments are definitely encouragement to all of us.

I do hope that you will be able and stay at the Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit again in the near future.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Last minute trip to Bangkok and I figured I'd give this side of Sukhumvit a go. Booked through an agent which I've done countless times before, as I've found the Accor site use every trick in the book to get out of price matching (and they take 5 days to reply).

Upon arriving, I showed my platinum card and was told I wasn't entitled to my benefits (including an upgrade) because I booked through an agent and not the Accor website. This is the first time I've ever heard this and can't find anything on the Accor Le Club website that mentions this exclusion.

When I've booked through agents previously for Accor properties, I've had no issues with receiving the benefits of my membership. The only downside I've experienced through booking via agents is a few have points have gone missing here and there, but thatddoesn't bother me.

In closing, I can't suggest this hotel is good value for regular travellers with a platinum Le Club status, but overall it's well located and my room was adequate for a 4 star property. It's just a shame that the cool electronic Japanese toilet is the only memorable service experience I'm walking out of this hotel with.

Room 1216.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Glitchlol
BangkokLotus, Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experiences with us.

We are sorry we were unable to credit any of your Le Club membership points on your last stay with us.

The Accor worldwide standard relating to this particular case states that Le Club membership points can only be awarded when a guest books through any channel other than via a reseller, a tour operator or an online third party travel agent. These conditions are a part of the membership and a brand standard all Accor hotels must follow. I hope this gives some clarity to your enquiry.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

A very special thanks to Fon, Kae,Pae & Heera who made me feel at home the week I stayed in Bangkok....breakfast was superb, lovely fresh coffee and fruits every morning and hospitably to match, Thank you !

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BangkokLotus, Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at the Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit. We appreciate that you took the time to share your great feedback with us. I will pass on your kind comments to our restaurant team.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words of encouragement for Ms. Fon, Ms. Kae, Mr. Pae and Ms. Heera. They will be delighted to receive this feedback and furthermore it will be an inspiration for our entire team to continue to strive to provide the highest standards of service to our patrons.

We hope you will return to us soon as we love to have the opportunity to welcome you back as our regular guest!