Stayed here many times and again was good. Early check in (7.00am) available for half-day rate. Rooms are big enough and rates here are reasonable. Shuttle bus to BTS station was good or just get MRT from shopping centre next door. Central Plaza shopping center has been renovated and good selection of shops and restaurants although they are definitely more geared to locals than tourists.
I do business nearby hence reason to stay here, but would otherwise stay more central in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northern side of Bangkok, within the Ladprao business district and moments away from Chatuchak Park, the five-star Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok is one of the city’s timeless landmarks. The hotel, Thailand’s very first integrated five-star hotel and shopping destination, has a reputation for attentive service, sublime dining with no less than nine restaurants and bars, and bright and spacious rooms and suites of up to 170 square metres. Integral to the hotel is the Bangkok Convention Centre Hall and the Central Plaza shopping and lifestyle centre, together offering all that is needed for guests staying in Bangkok on leisure or business. Modern in style, the 565 rooms and suites command great views of this energetic city or overlook the hotel’s garden and nearby Chatuchak Park, and many can accommodate families in comfort. An oasis in bustling Bangkok, the swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens and invites our guests to lay back and relax. Moments away from the pool, Spa Cenvaree offers a selection of treatments derived from traditional Thai, Ayurvedic and European therapies and modern rejuvenation practices. There’s also a state-of-the-art fitness centre and sublime meeting venues. The hotel’s dining venues include Blue Sky Rooftop restaurant & bar, locally-acclaimed Vietnamese, Italian and Thai restaurants, and a Chinese restaurant which features a very popular dim sum lunch. The hotel enjoys a convenient location, with the expressway and an MRT underground station and BTS Skytrain station minutes away. Chatuchak Park and shopping opportunities of Chatuchak market are accessed by complimentary shuttle service. Don Muang International Airport is a 20-minute drive away while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is approximately 35 minutes from the hotel via the elevated highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Centara Grand Bangkok
- Sofitel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sofitel