We stayed at the Anantara at the end of a 2 week trip around Northern Thailand. After staying in nice but basic accommodation for the past two weeks, this was like paradise! The hotel is very big, offered a wide range of facilities and we didn't get to use them all unfortunately (!) but here is a summary of what we did get to experience:
Trader Vic's - we had cocktails here which were great! And the staff are so helpful and attentive - willing to adapt cocktails as you wish.
Longtail bar - the service here is also impeccable, nothing is to big of an ask. The setting is gorgeous too and so relaxing.
The Market - we only had breakfast here but wow, what a selection!! You can literally have any you like, all fresh and tasty. Well worth including in your stay.
The swimming pool - gorgeous, relaxing and very clean. They do a happy hour also from 4-6pm I believe which is great. The service again is fantastic, you can ring for service and they also bring cold towels round to help you cool. What a treat!
The sauna and gym are really good too - clean and up to date.
All in all, a fabulous stay at an extremely reasonable price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Serenity In An Urban OasisSet on the banks of the grand Chao Phraya River, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa is a thriving oasis offering a unique way to experience the City of Angels. Majestic palms swaying in the breeze. Spa treatments hidden within lush tropical gardens. Luxurious suites lit by the twinkle of the city skyline. Delectable meals fusing tastes from around the globe.Situated on 11 riverside acres of verdant gardens, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa seamlessly blends the thrill of urban living with the serene charms of tropical luxury. Imparted with Thai tradition and legendary Anantara service, this exotic Bangkok resort offers a respite from the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolis. Take in the sunset from the edge of the pier, watching as river life unfolds before your eyes. Indulge in pampering spa treatments set in the tranquil environment of your own private garden. Enjoy unforgettable meals at any of our 10 bars or restaurants, each offering individual delicacies. Embrace the unique harmony of luxury and nature within this stunning Bangkok resort & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Riverside Spa And Resort
- Anantara Riverside Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Bangkok Resort
- Marriott Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Marriott