We stayed at Anantara suite and it was one of the most amazing stays we have had in Bangkok. The suite is extremely spacious, well designed and recently renovated. Except the south wing Most of the hotel is under renovation, which it needs, and there is a new building coming up next to it but we felt no disturbance during our visit. I think it was due to our room location so make sure you ask for a room away from construction
We got Kasara lounge facility with the suite and it is worth the extra money one pays. The staff is super helpful and well groomed. The service is worth paying for. The overall service of the hotel specially the concierge is very good.
Although, the hotel is across the river but there is a boat service to the sky train station so it is very easy to connect to any part in Bangkok.
We tried the italian and the river side restaurant and the food was good in both places. I also had a chance meeting with a resident manager and requested him for a late check out which was done without any questions.
The drawbacks with the hotel are the pool which is 3 meters deep at one end and not really for easy lazing around with kids and kids club which is very ill equipped for a hotel mostly used by families.
Overall a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Serenity In An Urban OasisSet on the banks of the grand Chao Phraya River, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa is a thriving oasis offering a unique way to experience the City of Angels. Majestic palms swaying in the breeze. Spa treatments hidden within lush tropical gardens. Luxurious suites lit by the twinkle of the city skyline. Delectable meals fusing tastes from around the globe.Situated on 11 riverside acres of verdant gardens, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa seamlessly blends the thrill of urban living with the serene charms of tropical luxury. Imparted with Thai tradition and legendary Anantara service, this exotic Bangkok resort offers a respite from the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolis. Take in the sunset from the edge of the pier, watching as river life unfolds before your eyes. Indulge in pampering spa treatments set in the tranquil environment of your own private garden. Enjoy unforgettable meals at any of our 10 bars or restaurants, each offering individual delicacies. Embrace the unique harmony of luxury and nature within this stunning Bangkok resort & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Riverside Spa And Resort
- Anantara Riverside Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Bangkok Resort
- Marriott Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Marriott