“Just love it”

JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #23 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Have stayed here a dozen times and never let's me down. Rooms lovely, staff exceptional, breakfast one if the best spreads in the world and I am not joking, I am sure other hotels are more up to date decor wise and Marriott will have to update the rooms soon. But, not a criticism anywhere from me, I just love it.

1  Thank Braveheart106

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was my second stay here and this was perhaps even more exceptional than the first. Service is simply out of this world and probably the best I have experienced anywhere in the world, managing to be friendly, professional and helpful without any stuffiness. Palm does a great job of making everyone feel at home at breakfast and the chef at the egg station shouted "bye Andrew,see you tomorrow" which made me smile. Concierge team were great too and good humoured in helping me with restaurant reservations and places to go. Staff were consistently excellent and can all feel proud to be part of a world-beating team.

I was gratefully upgraded to a suite with nice views over the city and complete with a small kitchen. The rooms are quite modern and monochromatic which I liked although I think it is fair to say that there may be more luxurious or modern rooms in Bangkok. The standard was nonetheless high. The exec lounge is the best I have seen.

Location is excellent and I like to be able to walk straight from the hotel into Bangkok life and see the markets and street food. The Sky Train is close at hand and most of Bangkok is easily accessible from here.

I have tried a few hotels in Bangkok and this is easily my favourite. I will hopefully be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank andrew_2587
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I arrived for my 2 night stay just last week, check in is so smooth, my favourite room was ready for my arrival, and I spent 2 days of pure indulgence, the Hotel has some of the most friendly staff, the Executive Lounge staff are waiting to please everybody, and make you feel at home from the moment you arrive, I would recommend this hotel to everybody, I've already booked to return in 3 weeks.

Room Tip: Executive level rooms are superb.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I travel worldwide and am always amazed at the outstanding service I receive at the JW Marriott. The staff are genuinely friendly and professional. I always enjoy my stay there and it is my hotel of choice when visiting Bangkok. I would like to mention some of the staff that deserve special recognition for superior service: "Meow"; "Eile"; "Orm"; "Pook"; "Apple"; Palm"; "Taew"; "Parn"; "Kitty"; "Aum"; "Babe"; "Wan"; "Tan"; "Lip"; "Kae"; "Japan"; Issara". They are to be commended on a job well done and given my thanks for their selfless, friendly service. Additionally, Meow deserves special recognition as staff is only as good as their leadership and she exemplifies outstanding leadership skills. Thank You.....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Before I went in the hotel I saw the hotel from outside its exterior is quite bad. But the moment I walked in, everything has changed. This Marriott is very luxury. I was very satisfied with what I have recived. Service was just excellent. The room is very clean with a beautiful view. Food is just amazing. I am enjoy of eating their food. Location is great, just 100 meter away frim BTS. Overall, I love everything in this hotel. To have this level of luxury, of course the price is expensive :))

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Thanawat W
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This past week I took my mom on a trip to Bangkok and I am happy to report we had a great time. Before my trip we were very concern about the political unrest in the city and that it was not safe to visit. However; I must stay we did not see any protest while we were there and the hotel made us feel very safe and welcome. Also I just wanted to take the time to say many thanks to all the staff who went above and beyond each day to make each stay memorable for all their guest.

Sometimes I don't think we has guest say thank you and how much we appreciate the service we receive from all your humble employees. I especially want to thank "Parinee" the Executive floor breakfast host who came out each morning with a great smile and recommended each day something special for us to do. To all of you continue the great work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Penny1802
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The service from the staff upon arrival to the restaurants is as expected for a JW. The Executive Lounge however is the most impressive. This is our second stay in 2 months and the service is unsurpassed at the Lounge level. The breakfast is second to none and the light dinner snacks are more than enough for most diners to meet their dinner needs. It is well worth it to upgrade to Club Level at this property.

Room Tip: Pay for upgrade to Club Level