“FABULOUS”

JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #34 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
“FABULOUS”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is amazing. The staff is so nice and qualified. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous, and it is near an ideal shopping location. The view from the hotel is magnificent, it is so clean and beautifully decorated. The food at the hotel was delicious! I would 110% recommend people to go here! The hotel made my experience in Bangkok just amazingly fabulous

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (510)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Our time at the JW was wonderful! The hotel is absolutely beautiful and located in the heart of Bangkok. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. Overall, a great experience and hoping to return.

• Stayed July 2014
San Jose, California
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed here last week, ok hotel. I am sure there are other choices for the same price (~$200/night), but the location is good. The best part of the stay was the gym, where you can pretty much go anytime you want by using your room key. You don't have to wait for 6am (like other hotel) for gym to open up.

Breakfast was decent. Did not try anything else in the hotel. Room was quiet (on the 15th floor).

Room Tip: Good location in Soi 2, close to restaurants.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Parveer J
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the JM in BKK every time I travel there. The hotel is located in a very convenient place, with Skytrain nearby (Nana Stop), plenty of street vendors and an easy walk down Sukumvit Road to the tailor shops. Rooms have always been perfect, the staff more than accommodating, and the lobby bar welcoming. While I have not eaten in the restaurants (I prefer the street food), I have been told by other guests that the food is very good and reasonably priced. I highly recommend the JW.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Bangkok was the first stop on our trip to Thailand for our honeymoon. We pick JW Marriott because our travel agent recommended it. Let me just say this hotel is above and beyond for service, they have an over abundance of staff just waiting to provide service for your every need. Our favourite things about the hotel were the location (close to shopping) and the breakfast. The Marriott cafe where the breakfast is was simply amazing. We over ate every morning because it was just too delicious. My husband was nervous about the food in Thailand and he couldn't get enough of it! Something for everyone! Hotel is beautifully decorated with authentic Thai art. The spa has a hot tub and sauna which are available to guests and the gym is very large! I would highly recommend it to anyone passing through!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jheonl
Aiea, Hawaii
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot - probably on the road for more than 450 days in the past 4 years.

The JW Marriott in Bangkok has far away the best service of any hotel I have stayed.

The associates who work in the executive lounge are always very attentive and active - working to make the stay enjoyable.

I discovered my love for Thai Tea thanks to two of the young women, who expertly prepared it for me each night.

Now, when I am traveling, I will go out of my way to see if I can get a stopover at the JW in Bangkok.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank FA53
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel is overall a high rating in terms of quality, professional staff and a relaxing atmosphere. The spa area with fabulous outdoor pool and a large size gym area are a great feature.
The spa / gym staff are very attentive and the director in charge (I believe Nathalie) is very down to earth, very attentive to clients and always available.
Very impressed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Landmark Bangkok
#61 of 858 in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,973 reviews
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok

Property: JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Address: 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2 | Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Bangkok > Sukhumvit
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Business Hotel in Bangkok
#24 Spa Hotel in Bangkok
#30 Romantic Hotel in Bangkok
#31 Luxury Hotel in Bangkok
#55 Family Hotel in Bangkok
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:5 star — JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok 5*
Style and substance combine for tremendous results at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. Located on the famed Sukhumvit Road, our luxury hotel offers travelers an unbeatable city centre location from which to explore Bangkok. Arrive with ease - we're just steps from the BTS SkyTrain - and check into our modern, thoughtfully-designed guest rooms. Thanks to our luxury bedding, marble bathrooms, and an array of modern conveniences, you'll immediately feel pampered. Spend your days touring the plethora of local attractions, or take time to relax at our on-site spa and health club. Foodies will delight in our impressive assortment of restaurants, which include award-winning buffets at Marriott Café, sushi at Tsu Japanese Restaurant, and fresh pastries at Bangkok Baking Company. Moreover, with over 15,000 square feet of flexible venue and meeting room space, we're a fantastic choice for business and personal events alike. Come discover a unique brand of luxury here at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Hotel Bangkok