Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
Okura Hotels
US$104
US$94
3,703 results
All reviewswhite roomscarlett restaurantthe executive loungeburger restaurantsilom roadwhite themetrendy hotelchong nonsi btsfloor to ceiling windowssilom areanight marketrooftop restaurantan upgradebreakfast buffetdeluxe roomhigh floorlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I come quite often in this hotel,first of all it is very well located in Bangkok.
The room is very confortable,the fitness center and the swimming pool area are good.But I would focus on the quality of the servce,it is excellent.The staff is very carefull with the customers in all the part of the hotels:reception,room service,house keeping,fitness center.Those people are full of kindness.I would like to mention about the excellent quality of the service of Marie Gontier,the marketing director,the way she host the customer,her attention make me feel that we live in the country of smile.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
DanPullmanG, Hotel Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your very kind review on tripadvisor. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the hotel and its offerings. I won't forget to congratulate Marie for the attentions you mentioned. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Having stayed at this hotel over many years i find it an excellent hotel in a city with more than 1,000 to choose from !. The club level is a good idea as quiet breakfast and evening cocktail. The Scarlett Restaurant is great as has good food, good views and friendly staff, Just a walk to Mango Tree restaurant too.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review on Tripadvisor. It is always a great pleasure for the hotel team and I to read reviews written by our regular guests. We hope to have the chance to continue in welcoming you over and over again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed there last July. The location is great and within walking distance to night market and to patpong night life. Clean, tidy, but the all-white interior design gives cold feeling. Overall, it was a pleasant stay there.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MLXDC
DanPullmanG, Hotel Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of the hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I was delighted to read you felt the hotel was clean and tidy and that the overall of your stay was enjoyable. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again at the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Let me start by saying that I loved this hotel!

When you first walk in, you will notice that nearly everything in this hotel is white. The lobby is busy and humming with activity but still manages to be a calming retreat from the hectic streets of Bangkok outside.

Once in the room, you'll find that it is, once again, nearly all white. I was fortunate enough to get upgraded to a suite (due to over booked rooms) all I can say is WOW! It was so spacious, I felt like I was in a trendy urban loft. The living area was comfortable with a large couch, flat screen TV and separate powder room.

The bedroom was also comfortable with a king size bed, cozy bedding and flat screen TV. The adjoining bathroom was spacious...only slightly smaller than some hotel rooms I've stayed in in the past!

I ate breakfast at the buffet each morning and found it to be a good choice. The executive lounge was nice but unfortunately, not a huge selection of evening snacks.

The gym and pool were beautiful and immaculate but unfortunately, both a bit small. I visited the spa and felt that it was quite calming and relaxing. A great back massage if you don't want to leave the hotel!

Finally, I would say that the service was hit or miss. Sometimes I felt quite taken care of, other times I felt a bit of a burden.

Overall, I think this is one of the best hotels I've visited recently. I would definately recommend to friends!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jaya R
DanPullmanG, Hotel Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Jaya,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to post your kind review on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read that you were WOWed by the hotel and its services. I also apologize if you felt the service consistency was not there, we will make sure we work on this and rectify it. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again when you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed there for business and what an amazing stay!

First, the white and trendy G Deluxe room with a so comfortable bed and wonderful views over the city! I really couldn't get bored of the view, the room was on the 25th floor, guaranteeing incredible sunset views over Bangkok city.

Second the restaurants... 25 Degrees on the ground floor offers mean breakfasts, and I mean here finger-licking burgers (my fav is the #3 with avocado) and yummy waffles - complemented by whipped cream, maple syrup and a bowl of fruits...heaven!
On the 37th floor, another great restaurant, Scarlett where we enjoyed wines, cheese, cold cuts, tapas, delicious French food. You can either choose to eat on the terrace (even more amazing views here) or inside where the atmosphere is equally great. Since we were a big team, we were seated inside on long communal tables, which was perfect.

Then the meeting spaces. For 3 days we had our meetings on the 36th floor, and everything was so nice and posh with black & white geometric carpets! The staff there was extremely polite and nice, it was a bit cold due to the air-con but that was a personal statement. Special mention to the giant cookies for coffee breaks!

Overall, very satisfied!

Room Tip: Whenever possible, choose a high floor (20th up) and facing the river...stunning sunset views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience of the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G with the TripAdvisor community. I was very happy to read you had enjoyed your stay and that our Restaurants were of your taste. Indeed, the Burgers in 25 degrees are to die for and the ambiance of Scarlett is very unique with great views of the city. The meeting rooms on the 36th floor are called Gallery and provide a great urban feeling. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.