“Excellent Service, Excellent Staffs”

Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
Ranked #93 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Service, Excellent Staffs”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was feeling so comfortable and highly recognised during the stay in this hotel.
The way I treated during my stay was more valued than what I actually paid. So I will highly recommend people to stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

2 Thank Vincent S
DanPullmanG, Hotel Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Vincent,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of the hotel with the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to read that you felt uplifted by the service provided by the hotel team. I sincerely hope we will have the chance to have you with us again in the future.

Dan Benzaquen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I read some negative reviews here, so I was not expecting anything. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. Upon check in, I was offered an upgrade to the club room with breakfast, evening cocktail and late check out at a very reasonable rate. I was glad to snatch this offer up, it changed the whole experience. The rooms was beautifully designed and fully functional. Although like other reviewers said, the air conditioning tended to be on the warm side, but I still slept comfortably. The bed was HUGE for two people, really loved that. The daily breakfast and cocktail in their lounge was superb, staffs were so friendly and funky. It is located in the middle of Silom road, with a short 5 min walk to Ching Nongsi BTS, or a 15 min walk to Sala Saeng BTS and the Silom night market.

Room Tip: If you book for the deluxe room, pay for the upgrade if offered at about 1000 baht per day, it's...
2 Thank la_speranza
DanPullmanG, Hotel manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your recent experience of the hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I was happy to read that you had enjoyed the hotel from the service to the product point of view. We sincerely hope to have the chance of welcoming you again when you are back in Bangkok.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 August 2014

It is the fourth time at the Pullman G and the service and quality continues to excel at all levels.
The Suites are perfect and nicely done (all white) with floor to ceiling windows.
The location is very good and accessible to all areas as well as airport.
Excellent choice for all travellers.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Suite
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
DanPullmanG, Hotel Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to post this very kind review of the hotel on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read these kind comments to the team, we are all glad you liked the central location of the hotel and the services provided on property. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love this hotel! Stayed in G Deluxe room, and I like the minimalistic decor inside. Staff were also friendly and helpful.

Location-wise, it's not really that great, but good enough. It's walking distance to the nearest train station and the Patpong area.

Plenty of massage places around the area.

Overall, this is a great place!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DaemonChylde
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G. Thank you for your kind review and for choosing us as your home in Bangkok. I was delighted to read you had really enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt the decor of the hotel was to your taste.
We all look forward to welcome you again,

Australia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

As a low price Mystery hotel on Wotif I was happy with this hotel. I think I paid about 2,300 baht for the night.
Check in and check out could have been easier if it wasn't for the cash deposit I had to leave and then retrieve. I chose the cash option because they told me that if I use a credit card it would take 1-2 weeks for the refund to come through. It takes a few seconds and happens the same day so that reflects very badly on the hotel I think.
The room was spacious and in good condition. The view over Silom road was impressive. I did not use any of the facilities though or eat there. Good location.
Very quiet, good blinds = a good sleep.
Water pressure was not very high.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MeMock
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comment of the hotel. Indeed, upon check in we do ask for a deposit in order to provide the possibility of charging any consumption on your room and as a payment guarantee. When providing a credit card imprint or guarantee, we do inform our guests of the delay in unblocking the amount, this delay does not come from the hotel but from the banks as there is a need of communication between the local bank and the issuer bank. This process can take up to two weeks but is most of the time much more efficient. I sincerely hope we will have the chance to welcome you again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Chic hotel in the city center. Lovely rooftop bar and restaurant, with excellent views. We had a 3-day meeting at the hotel and the meeting facilities were very good and the staff were very attentive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AudreyH8
Dear Audrey,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to post this Great review on Tripadvisor. We are always very keen to read our guest's feedback especially when it is good. The hotel team and I look forward to welcome you again when you are in Bangkok.

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Perfect! This was the perfect way for my Husband & I to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary Holiday. Upon check-in we were advised that we were being upgraded to a bigger & more luxurious room for our special occasion, which we greatly appreciated, as the room was fantastic. Also a wonderful heart shaped chocolate cake & flowers were delivered to our room with a card from the management wishing us a Happy Anniversary, which was very special. We had requested a high floor room with a nice view, which we were given & the room was also of plain decor/design (as requested), spacious, clean & totally lush - with a wonderful size king size bed. The Pullman G team took excellent care of us & nothing was ever too much trouble & they were all so friendly & helpful. Hotel breakfast was delicious & we would highly recommend eating in their restaurants in the evenings, the Burger Bar serves delicious food, but it gets busy at times, so might be worth booking in advance. The roof top restaurant is also worth a visit with great views. Location of the hotel is perfect for the Skytrain, Shops, Restaurants & Night Market. Tried to visit the spa for a hair wash & blow dry, but they didn't do hair only massages/facials etc. Would highly recommend using their Tour Section for organising private tours, as they were fantastic - well worth the money. We did 2 tours; 1. River Kwai, Grand Palace & Floating Market ...... 2. Elephant Trek & Jungle Trek, also visited the famous waterfall from the 'BEACH' movie. Both our tour guides spoke perfect English & were extremely knowledgeable & went the extra mile to ensure that we saw everything & even went out of their way to show us more - ask for Chan & Joe (& Driver Juan), as they were superb. It really is worth doing a private tour, as you see so much more. We will definitely be going back - thank you Pullman G for taking such good care of us & for making our 5th Wedding Anniversary so special and memorable - look forward to seeing you all again! Michelle & Rodney (Brits from Bahrain)

Room Tip: mention if your celebrating a special occasion & of course, higher floor for better views &...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the hotel on TripAdvisor. The team and I were delighted to have you and your husband in the hotel to celebrate your Anniversary. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again year after year if you choose to come back to Bangkok. See you soon.