This hotel is perfect if you are just passing through Don Muang Airport in Bangkok, as I was. A very short walk from the arrivals area takes you to reception. Check in was quick and polite, and the room was very good (although mine was a long walk from the front desk and restaurant areas). I had lunch in the Zeppelin restaurant as it is open till 5, when it closes and the other restaurant opens, the Henry J Bean grill. I had dinner here and the food was a little disappointing but adequate. The staff here were above average with good service, nice to chat too and lots of smiles (as Thailand used to be like!). If I ever pass through Don Muang again I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport