Stayed one night in transit through Bangkok on 23rd June. The hotel is situated right opposite the entrance to the airport & access to the hotel is gained by getting the lift to the 2nd floor right outside the arrivals gate & then it's a short walk across the bridge. It states no trolleys to be taken beyond the lift but my advise is ignore this, as there were trolleys at the other side & it's a long walk dragging a 20kg bag. The rooms are clean, well maintained, functional & most of all the beds are comfy. The only down side was not enough plugs sockets, we could only find two. We ate in the Henry J Beans Bar & Grill, food average, service & atmosphere the same, £22 for 4 beers & 2 Angus steak burgers & chips, We paid 2,059 THB through Booking.com which we thought was good value & would recommend based on our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Travelbag, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport