I booked 2 deluxe rooms for 3 nites from 21st to 25th Jan 2012. We were celebrating my parents wedding anniversary and my birthday today... We arrived in Suwarnabhumi Airport on 21st night and we were picked up from the arrival hall by the hotel car. There were 4 of us so its best to get the hotel to pick us up. The arrangement and transfer was hassle free.. Our check-in was a breeze at 11pm. Breakfast is excellent, wide spread and varieties but lack much local food. Only noodles were somewhat Thai. Its more of american breakfast. I hope the hotel will have some additional local delicasies for bfast in the future. Food is the same for the 3 days we stayed there. No change in the d menu. But the breakfast served was really tasty. Advise, be early as the queue gets really long after 8.30am... staff is attentive and quick.
The deluxe rooms are in the corner. spacious, good bed, pillows a ittle on d soft side. generous writing table, large bathroom and with separate shower cubicle. Amenities are perfect. TV channels rather limited. Gym is excellent. Highly recommended. Busy duitng oeak hours but otherwise cool. Pool is busy during the evenings. Nice large pool though. Din have time to try the SPA. I must thank Mr Christoph (GM) for sending a very tasty cheesecake for my parents's anniversary. Thank you very much, They enjoyed it,..it was very thoughtful of the Hotel and I received my chocolate cake on the eve. Thank you. We were given 20% discount for any food ordered in the hotel. The hotel really knows how to make things matter to their Guests. Concierge is good. Staff at lobby is very friendly and alwiz trying to help.
Location is very central. Attached to MBK Mall, Siam Square is just across the road for street shopping. Nearby walking distance malls include Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon. Central is about 20 mins walk. To Jatujak market is 20 to 30 mins with traffic. Food wise, there are many rrestaurants in the MBK Mall or the opposite side at Siam Square... Highly recommended for tthose looking to stay close to a shopping mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok