We got a good deal for our current 2 centre trip to Thailand and the first part of our journey is to stay at this hotel? We have neve stayed in Bangkok itself before so we were very pleased with this one. Its a fab hotel! 4/5star, staff are so friendly, food, service and amenities are just great, drinks are a bit pricey for this part of the world but you expect to pay for luxury surroundings. We are flying off to our 2nd destination tomorrow and hopefully I can submit another positive review for that one too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Sawasdee, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok