Friends had recommended this hotel so we decided to book two rooms for late May, one with a double and one with a twin. The website also has a room upgrade offer so we thought we'd take advantage of that. Unfortunately the hotel responded that they could not guarantee the upgrade or the twin beds, the latter being extremely important.
Anyway, for the past week I have been e-mailing the hotel and received responses with different quotes that are more than their website offer, some include tax, some don't and in most cases I've had to remind them to get back to me after not receiving a response for two days.
The result is that I've asked them to cancel my booking, I've just sent them another e-mail chasing up cancellation confirmation.
Just not good enough !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok