Second time ive stayed here and its a brilliant hotel placed right in new bangkok next to some of the major shopping areas. Sky train links near by as well. Sleep quality is great, big comfortable beds and very quiet rooms. Theres a big pool area but over new year it was crowded. Theres a private gym club which hotel guests can use and is excellent. We also attended the new years eve party to see the fireworks and have a few cocktails which was pretty good after mixing it down on the streets with thousands of others earlier in the evening. Will most likely stay here again when next in bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok