We stayed here again this year after last years visit. We stayed 1 night at the start of our 3 weeks and then 2 nights at the end. We were given an upgrade of our room, which was a pleasant surprise - a very big, spacious suite with minibar, tv, king size bed and other commodities. Again the perk of a free bar from 5 to 7 every night put a smile on my partner's face. This included Beer, Wine and soft drinks. Breakfast again, plenty of choice and very good. Staff here were very helpful and did their best to help you with any query you had. We plan to visit again in the future, well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok