Nice hotel with friendly staff. Not a big pool area, but a good place to cool down also with kids. The breakfast was nice - a lot to choose from. We where there two times same month. Windows to the pool is to prefere, because there is a bar near the hotel to the other side, and one of the nights the music was very loud, but only one night of the 5 we where there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok