Stayed there for the last night of our holiday because it gave us a different area of Bangkok to explore and because it was at the 'right end of town' for the airport. Did what it said on the can! Very helpful staff. Great cafe on the ground floor. Super breakfast. Good part of Bangkok to be where the amazing shopping is......we walked to the nearby malls, but the hotel is convenient for the skytrain anyway. The bathroom was a bit tired, but hey, we weren't in the room for long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok