We've stayed here on several occassions due to the convenient location to Sukhumvit and the BTS. Clean, modern facilities. Good staff, who were very helpful organising transfers for us (including with a child car seat for the toddler). Good breakfasts. Useful to have the great eating options almost right outside the door (literally if you like fresh fruit and mu ping), a handy 7-11, and an international supermarket and pub right down the soi. The pool is handy for a cool off after pounding the pavements. My wife thought the gym facilities were OK. We'll stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok