Stayed here with my wife for 3 nights in early December & really liked the hotel.
The whole place including the rooms were spotless, the staff were great too.
Was impressed with the size of the rooms, made relaxing in the room a pleasant experience.
Some people have said negative things about the location in a few reviews, all I can say to that is get real guys, yes there are people hanging around the street- vendors, taxi drivers, locals & tourists but so what? Everyone is harmless & going about their own business, we had no hassle from anyone- a firm 'no thanks' always does the trick!
Also, breakfast was very nice with a good selection.
A couple of 7 11's & super markets are on the same street so don't bother with the mini bar.
Will definitely be staying here again next time we come to Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok