I stayed for only 2 nights in the last quarter of Jan 2011 but was actually able to see the real Bangkok right from here. Though the hotel is in the heart of madness, you could step out side and experience a certain amount of quiet. There are several eateries right outside and a 7-11 shop which almost seems like Bangkok's life line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Fastbooking, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok