Again we had chosen to stay at MOBK, it gets better each time which is hard to believe, but its FANTASTIC to see a hotel not rest on its laurels, but continue to improve and grow.
We stayed in Deluxe Room 1417, views fantastic, Floor Manager went above and beyond, all meals sublime. Staff are the biggest asset this hotel has by far.
It is far and away much better than any other 5* Hotels in Bangkok. Pay the extra and enjoy the experience. We have tried Sukhothai and Peninsular, whilst they have a good product, Sukhothai amazing staff, the rooms,food,ambiance and staff at MOBK are leagues ahead.
Well Done Mandarin Oriental Bangkok !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental