We stayed 1 night on 17 july 2012 in STATE ROOM. The room was outstanding with panoramic/balcony view of Chao Phraya river. The service was also amazing that we never found from another hotels in bangkok,you can always get help from your own butler.We will definitely return back to the hotel very soon.Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental