We spend three nights at the Mandarin Oriental hotel and everything was close to perfection to make it an unforgettable stay. It is a splendid compound ideally located right on the Chao Praya River. A beautiful architecture with fantastic terraces right on the bank of the river where the buffet breafast is served and where you can relax over a light dinner at night. The room and bed were extremely comfortable. Service is more than excellent in the sense that there are a lot of little extra things that make a big difference from the butler on each floor that calls you by your name and takes care of every detail to staff that followed up on our request to change our flight reservations until it got done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental