It's hard to imagine a better hotel anywhere, and I practically live in hotels. This hotel is subtle perfection, and offers a serene experience along the Chao Phraya River. There are eight restaurants in the hotel with something for everyone, from French Haute cuisine to Thai, to barbecue, a spa to remember, and a completely Thai experience. For all that this hotel offers, though, it's the services that you'll remember. No hotel on the planet offers better service, for everything from getting in from the airport to room service. This hotel really has no peer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental