My husband and I have stayed at this hotel countless times over the past 5 years as it is the only hotel to stay in whilst in Bangkok. This hotel is a piece of tranquility in a hurried city. The swimming pool is fabulous to lounge by, with lovely drinks and treats on offer. The restaurant is great at breakfast. Lots of dishes to choose from, freshly squeezed juices and delicious fresh mint tea.
The rooms are luxury personified.exceptionally clean, all the electrics you can dream, modern bathroom and comfy bed.
This is the only hotel in Bangkok to stay in for luxury and pampering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental