If I could use one word to describe this hotel I would say only excellence.
If I need two words I would say “the best”
And in 3 words: don’t miss it.
People ask frequently why to stay in Bangkok, this humid , hot crowed and jammed city.
The mandarin oriental is the reason. Its an event of its self.
Its Service, attitude. Atmosphere,
I feel that if I write more I will ruin.
Thanks for the great stuff. All was so pleasant from on line reservation to checkout.
My 4 kids are asking when do we go back…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental