My friends and I came to bangkok on route to Phuket. Choosing the Mandarin Hotel was the best thing we did. We had the best service one can ask. The rooms were spacious and the staff really made us feel welcome. The concierge was really helpful as well telling us where to go and where not to.
I would definitely say that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed with. I will recommend all my friends here.
Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental