This was the last stop of our honeymoon last november and what a way to finish it off. Without doubt one if not the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The service was fantastic and this was tested with the issues surrounding the closure of the airport at the time due to the political protests. We were delayed for 4 days and the staff were great with regular updates and in the end it was the hotel who offered us a place on a chater flight out of the country. We could have still been there until christmas had this not been the case, although when we got home we wondered why we left. We could have stayed here for months. Service was second to none. We loved the pool area and spa. The hotel is luxury personified and there is not much more you can say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental