Stayed for 3 nights and wish it had been more. From the superb welcome , through the beautiful lobby to the stunning river side location this hotel has to be one of the best . The service in particular is second to none , the staff just make you feel that you are the only guest in the hotel . I would recommend the chinese restaurant not only for its superb food but also the intimate atmosphere.
The riverside restaurant is a superb place for breakfast or dinner and the jazz bar is lively and pleasant too..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelbag, HotelsClick, Destinology and Holiday Gems so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental