Mandarin Hotel is always my first choice, this is prolly the best Madarin hotel in asia pacific. I would go back here again, so romantic, had dinner at lord jim's pretty good, then we had a boat ride, we're lucky bec. no one was there just us alone in the boat, so amazing. We stayed overnight too short, I was rushing the next day and the floor butler pack my clothes. I had a great time at The Oriental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental