Swissotel Le Concorde Bangkok
US$138
US$182
US$176
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmrt stationhuay kwangexecutive floorexecutive clubnice hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelnight marketstayed here for nightsstar hotelhotel is locatedhome away from homespacious roommin walkhotel staffbreakfast buffetconvenient location
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I headed the advise of others on this site, and asked for a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor, high up away from traffic noise. The staff gave me exactly what I wanted, and it was great.
The air conditioning was noisy and cold, even though I tried to adjust the temperature, so I turned it off - perfect.
The TV was a small old CRT, but I usually don't watch TV on holidays, so it didn't concern me.
On the first day, there was a hole (finger nail size) in the sheet, but subsequent sheets were fine.
So, after a bit of tweaking, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The location was a bit far away from major attractions, but the MRT station is very close.

Room Tip: High up rooms away from the road have less traffic noise, and if the air-con is too cold and noisy, turn it off.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel many times for business. The rooms are nice although a bit of upgrading would be good. It has a good gym and a nice swimming pool area, excellent in-house SPA facilities, 2 restaurants on the 2nd floor and a newly renovated lobby lounge area with another restaurant that serves large buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet as well as a la carte dishes. Hotel provides limo services to & from airport. Subway station in close walking distance. In overall, good hotel for business & also pleasure

Reviewed 10 September 2013

as the first time I had a wonderfull experience at the Swissotel Le Concorde in Bangkok. From the beginning to the start the staff was very professional and welcoming me as if I had never left the first time. I felt like coming home, allthough I was more than 7000 miles from home. I got help with all my small demands and they were handle in a porpoer, professional and timely manner. Yes for me i will go again next time, even for holidays...

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed there a few times for business trip. Nothing special, just a good location. The choice of restaurants is pretty good. The Japanese restaurant worth trying, they offer great value for good quality food. The Chinese restaurant is a bit on the expensive side.

Staff was friendly, as expected. The breakfast selection and quality are not so great.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was at Le Concorde on a business trip from 26th to 31st August this year. Staff is very good and co-operating.

A small negative point is the hotel is a bit far from the Airport, and on working days it takes longer to reach from Airport to Huay Kwang (location of Hotel) because of traffic congestions. And can't imagine of any food with Indian touch in this hotel. I was a bit frustrated about the food, as my taste buds were reluctant to accept them (as I am a pure Veg). But my colleagues said that to taste Thai food this is a perfect destinations.

I refer this hotel worth for any business tour, coz it has many meeting halls on the 1,2 and 3rd floor.

Regards
Anoop

Room Tip: I stayed at 1203, a good 12th floor which gives good view of Bangkok.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business