Set back of the road, this hotel is sensational. From its minimalist foyer, to the friendly and chic front of house staff. The rooms large, and lots of room to relax, nice bathrooms. The pool is huge, and the service excellent poolside enticing you to languish in the sunshine until late afternoon, after a morning of shopping. 3 things we suggest you must do while staying here. First, head next door to the Banyan Tree and head up to the top floor outdoor bar, and check out Bangkok as the sun goes down (Boys were shoes, no thongs or sandals.) Go to Nahm, David Thompson's Thai restaurant. Excellent food, and very reasonably priced. Again minimalist decor. Finally head to the market on Sunday, jump on the Metro. Do not listen to anyone trying to tell you it doesn't open until later, they will be trying to sell you a boat ride or a visit to their friend's shop. Trust the hotel staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel