Metropolitan Bangkok is off a main road, adjacent to the Banyan Hotel. The hotel is kept very clean, including the rooms. The room sizes are quite large, with plenty of natural light. I found the restaurant options top-notch, providing excellent, fresh food. Glow offers organic food options in a relaxed, yet simple setting. I give the facilities and restaurants five starts. My experience with the service was not consistent. I found some of the staff very gracious and friendly, whereas other staff members seemed to not care about customers - almost even a bit cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel