From the moment we arrived, until the morning we left we were very impressed by the service and surrounds of Metropolitan Bangkok. It's offset from the main road which makes it quieter. Very sophisticated lobby and room. The bathroom was huge. Views from our room only so so. But the little touches and the service was memorable. We loved the breakfast and the pool. We had cocktails in the bar, followed by an outstanding dinner at David Thompson's Nahm Restaurant. We highly recommend Metropolitan Bangkok. We travelled with our 4 year old, and were made to feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel