We stayed for 3 days over New Years Eve. As it was our first time to Bangkok we didn't have much to index this hotel locally.
The rooms are very spacious and the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. They even put on an event for in the front of the hotel to ring in the new year (with fireworks). The party kicked on until the early hours of the morning in Met bar which we got involved with when we returned to the hotel.
The only small issue with this 5 star hotel is the location. It is in a side street off the main road and therfore some cabs, tuk tuk's and cyclos had trouble finding it. Always take your room card with the address in Thai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel