Best place to be relax in Bangkok, always. I stay at Met in Bangkok by knowing my friend who works there. Love all the COMO resort, I am a big fan of their style and service. My nice holiday at the hotel is that after breakfast at GLOW, go to the pool side around 10:30 when sun comes in to the poolside, stay there for 2 or 3 hrs with fresh Mojito cocktals. Workout at the gym and bubble bath. I love the nahm, the thai modern cuisine as well. Do not miss the Mojito again at the met bar at night. Staff are cool and friendly, welcome you like a familiy member. Thanx again for their super hospitality once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel