This is a good place. And you get very good value rates from Expedia (approximately £65 per night). Great location. Staff excellent. Good breakfast (eat a-la-carte by the way - the buffet is a rip off). The only downsides were the dead-as-a-doornail atmosphere-less bar ("Met") and the snooty, charmless door staff at Nahm (guys, just because you're expensive doesn't give you licence to be rude, dismissive - you lost a customer). Overall, a great place. AND next door to Vertigo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel