Stayed at the Metropolitan Hotel in Bangkok for three nights in October 2013. The hotel is beautiful, clean and modern, with great sized rooms and comfortable beds. The breakfast which was included is amazing, a fantastic buffet full of healthy choices, plus an a la carte menu which was included in the breakfast options!
The pool is large and they always make sure you have cool water when you're sitting by the pool, and the spa facilities were fantastic, with the coolest jacuzzis in the change rooms.
I would stay here again anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Destinology, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel