Recently stayed 3 nights at the metropolitan and really enjoyed it. Stayed in a studio king room number 809 and it was a generous size room with a lovely bathroom and bath. Bonus was the generous number of bottle water and lovely bed linen, toiletries etc. Breakfast at cafe glow is fabulous and the options to choose from make your mouth water. Visited the Met bar which was very quiet on a Tue and Thursday night. The pool is great 25 metres and wide too, perfect if you are a swimmer. Location is approx 15 mins walk from pat pong rd which is nice and it is 10 mins from the train station which will take you to the major shopping centres. Used the hotel car service which was excellent too and well priced. Overall very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel