Nice Hotel - we had a free upgrade to a really nice suite. Staff and service were excellent. Hotel is 5 - 10 minutes or so from the metro and not many attractions around but is nice and quiet. Book the restaurant in advance if you want to eat as it is very popular with Bangkok trendies. Spa was a bit expensive but everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel