We stayed here for one night at the end of our trip and thought it was a great hotel, particularly for the cost. We had an upgraded Metropolitan room, which was stylistically very nice. The staff were incredibly helpful. The pool was very nice, we went for a morning swim and were the only guests there. The food at this hotel is fantastic. Nahm is well known and spectacular (we had been several times before and are consistently impressed), but we found that the breakfast in Glow was also exceptional. We ordered from the a la carte menu, but the buffet also looked very good. The only down side is that it is a bit of a walk to transport, but that did not affect our short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Destinology, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel