We were staying 5 days at the Metropolitan by Como over New Years 2013/14. The place is very light and modern and the rooms are spacious. Service is generally good and best of all, breakfast is served until 3PM in the afternoon! We were quite impressed with the breakfast. Good buffet, but combined with a really interesting a la carte menu. Service was good and everyone was very helpful. They did try to assign us smoking rooms when we arrived, but I never figured out whether it was the hotel or the online website through which we booked. Only negative point is that there are not that many sun chairs by the pool and that most of the pool area is in the shade for most of the day. Hence, the water is quite cold. It is good value for money and the location is super so all in all I can only recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Destinology, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel