We only stayed one night but this hotel was fabulous. For the price it's a luxurious and spacious room with spa. We ate dinner downstairs at Nahm and I used the gym. All facilities are very luxurious and elegant.
Staff very helpful and polite and
Not an issue was had, they organized the taxi transfer to ensure we didn't get ripped off. I think for one night of bliss after a series of guesthouses is well worth the dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Prestigia and Holiday Gems so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel