We had an excellent one night stay at the Metropolitan in June. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the facilities are top notch. We had time to use both the pool and the yoga studio which were great after a long day of travel. The staff was very friendly and helped make our stay a pleasant one, including packing us a breakfast when we had to be at the airport super early for a flight. If you have the time make sure you eat at Nahm, the food is delicious and the service is friendly and efficient. Staying at the Metropolitan was a great way to start our vacation. We would definitely stay there again the next time we are in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel